VXH20Smart Vaccine Fridge
If you have a higher volume of vaccines but don't have a lot space to store them, the this smart vaccine fridge will be the perfect fit.
The VXH20 is a single door operated fridge and has a 595 litre capacity. With a 2220mm height, a 762mm depth and a 756mm width this is our largest single door vaccine fridge.
All fridges are integrated with the same smart FridgeBrain technology which sends real-time alerts helping you reduce the risk of vaccine spoilage. There is no need to manually record data or download data loggers, this fridge’s temperature data is automatically uploaded to the online portal.
Before purchasing we recommend that you not only check the measurements of where you wish to install your fridge but also measurements of the entry points leading to this location, to ensure your fridge will fit through any doorways.
- Vertical T8 LED Interior Lights allow you to easily find what you are looking for before opening the door. Lights automatically turn on when you are in the room.
- Double glazed, toughened safety door glass with both panes low-e coating and argon filled with warm edge giving you the same insulation qualities as a solid door.
- Self closing door to reduce the chance of the door being left ajar
- Dual magnet door sealing and plastic facia with thermal break ensures a tight seal keeping your vaccines cool and running costs down.
- Four heavy duty casters making the fridge easy to move around.
- Powder coated galvanised steel construction so your fridge will last and continue to look good
- Silver anodised aluminium door frame with full length handle for easy access
- A fully removable, universal, refrigeration package is easily removed and exchanged. Compatible with FridgeBrain models VXH20, VXH36 & VXH45.
- With a false back wall and ample space between the front of the shelves and door, this fridge will always have good temperature distribution no matter how full you stock it.
- Condenser filter is easily removed from the front of the refrigeration unit for cleaning.
- Warranty2 years labour, 3 year parts, 5 year compressor (conditions apply)
* Energy Consumption measured at 25°C. Cabinet Class 3M1 as per Australian Standard AS1731
2 to 8 degrees celcius
756W x 762D x 2220H mm
Up to 6 levels of adjustable plastic coated shelving with 12mm wire spacing